Thursday, May 26, 2011

Final Blog Post

It has finally arrived it is our last few weeks as being a senior and not a college "freshman". So excited I do not know what to do. St. Johns is my next step with a major in sports management. Now let’s imagine here its coming to the end of the first college year. It time to reflect on some if the things I went through. It was fun believe that all the parties and social events. However, I am missing a lot of things from home. My family is most important though they get on my nerves I still am used to looking at them daily. My friend’s awe may no longer with them every weekend. The boos and babes that I have. I will miss them. People taking my stress away now I have to find another stress reliever.
The blog posts are something I will not mind leaving in the past. I have to do posts for two classes and I have to say that this is why my grades are a little low. It is kind of a superfluous task in my eyes. I do not like busy work a huge pet peeve and I feel like this is one of them. However, I did like some posts that I posted but my favorite I would have to say is the one about the Tea Cup Yorkie. I say this because many people are ignorant to the subject and everybody loves those types of dogs but do not really know how long they last or the health conditions they have. It is a much ignored subject. Many people want to charge people especially Michael Vick but not all the thousands of rich people who claim to have a Tea Cup because they do not want to sincerely take care of their dogs.
I am very proficient when it comes to the media. I will kindly advocate for people to have access in their states however I will not make it a priority. This class is all about technology. In contrast, not everyone has the power to use it. In the senior’s last class we talked about digital divide. The main issue with this topic is the age and availability. My mom and grandparents are very up to date with technology for some odd reason. I do not agree with the fact that they put technology in only the eastern part of the U.S. There should be methods in place to spread access but not right now due to the budget and the many layoffs. I think the way one describes this class is very important. We do need to be literate to the social media. Everything is based off this new way off communication now-a-days. If they are to attack us we are still able to live on technology.  It is also very important because soon we will just run off of technology and anyone who is not prepared will be left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment