Friday, January 28, 2011

Blogging

I am Bria Greenwood. I like to text, shop, talk on the phone, and go out with my friends. I love to write poetry, sing, and listen to music. I bake to calm my nerves and i wish to become a pastry chef within the next 10 years.

Blogging is somethign has come along way. I hope to further my skills with blogging and finally finding a place I can share my thoughts with and common interests. I intend to talk about anything that crosses my mind at the time from same sex marriage to becoming a pastry chef. I want to talk about the new perception fo this generation because people are making the wrong assumption about us and it is not fair. The intimidating thing about blogging is that I won't get any comments or anything. I also am scared I wil not fullfill the 250 words requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment